Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finished for Friday: Cute and Cozy


How cute is this?  It's Wasabi Girl's first quilt.  She picked out the fabrics and pieced it all together.  I helped a little bit with the binding.  She tied this one, but next time I'll teach her how to do some simple quilting.

She also picked out some fabrics for a little tote bag.


Not sure if you can see all the cute colors.  It's really sweet and girly.  I think I need to make one of these for myself now.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, leave a comment, and visit the other participants.  Thanks for joining in!

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Fiona said...

hi
I came here via ami eggs. I love your blog. Your daughter's quilt is gorgeous, she should be very proud of herself.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Love that quilt! What a lucky girl she is to have you to teach her. I'd love to learn to make quilts and am seriously considering taking a class. That tote bag is cute too! That's what I'm thinking of making for Chritmas presents.

Jill ~ Jillify It said...

Love the quilt! Thanks for hosting!

Oh Sew Addicted said...

I love the quilt! Thanks for the linky party. I love your blog!
carla louise
www.ohsewaddicted.com

Michelle said...

Hi, I'm new around here :)

Love the quilt! I so wish I could quilt. I remember being younger and watching one Grandma and two Great Grandma's sit around and quilt together and so wish I would have learned!

Amanda Lee said...

Love the quilt, and the bag! Very feminine. Thanks for hosting the party!

Patty said...

She did a terrific job! She's lucky to have you to show her how to make stuff. Please come over and show me how.

The homesteadingcottage said...

What a great job!! I've been getting the quilting bug ever since I started knitting. I think it might be time for another project (:

Michele
XOXO

Melissa Samuels said...

What a beautiful quilt!! Looks like you've got a crafty little lady on your hands.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs