Friday, December 31, 2010

Finished for Friday: 2010


Here is a final Christmas ornament that I'm finishing up today.  Jungle Boy reminded me that I've been making ornaments with dates on them for the past few years so I needed to have one for this year.  He's pretty observant.  I know I'll thank him again for the idea when I pull out the ornaments next year.  I still haven't packed up Christmas.  I like to savor the season for a while.

I'm working on New Year's goals today; I never make resolutions.  I met some of my goals last year, including important ones like learning how to walk again.  It's all good.  I love New Years Eve.  It's like the brink of a new adventure.  What are your plans?





Happy New Year to you!

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Miri said...

Happy New Year!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely finish....Happy New Year...

Wendy said...

Happy New year! I found your blog :) Now, I'm going to follow along ... I hope to see you on Tuesday Chat Nite with Cara. Take care and best wishes!

Melissa said...

He is very regal and classy.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs