Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finished for Friday: Baltimore Christmas 2

I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing all of this in a week.  It took a lot of hours.  Guess which materials I ran out of?  Grrrr.  I'm going to hunt around my sewing room to see if I can find them.  I may need to order more.

The candy canes were a lot of fun, they're actually two colors of ric-rac twisted together.  Much easier than trying to applique the separate color bands.

I had a little trouble finishing this, because besides the missing ingredients, I had a helper who parked on my pattern and made it impossible to read.  So helpful.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show us!  Please link back to me in your post.  Thanks!

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Wendy said...

that's really lovely! Well done for the finish. I can't link this week as I can't see the linky button - this keeps happening to me :0( . Here's what I've done if you want to see http://thecraftersapprentice.blogspot.com/2011/01/frog-prince.html

Samantha said...

Very cute! It looks like a lot of work!! Thanks for the linky party, I'll check everyone out :-)

Alisa said...

So cute! Hope you find those last supplies soon!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower! Thank you for hosting :)

Melissa said...

I love the design...it looks rather complex.

Bea said...

One of these days I want to do a Baltimore. I love you holiday themed one.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs