Monday, January 31, 2011

Makes My Monday: Cake!

Look at this beautiful cake that I baked and Wasabi Girl decorated.  She took the picture in the cake stand.  Yummy yummy.

Now it's Monday and everyone has gone to school and work and look what I found:

 What to do, what to do?  I really should wash that cake keeper, don't you think?

Anticipating a sweet coffee break makes my Monday.  To see more Monday makers, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

mommytoalot said...

Oh wow!! That looks incredibly scrumptious . A Monday maker indeed!!

Alisa said...

Pretty cake, but that cake stand is kind of disgusting. I think you should wash it asap. :)

Lisa said...

Now I'm going to have to go bake a cake... thanks. Mine won't be nearly as pretty, though.

(I can't wait til my kids start doing useful things like that!)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs