Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the Lunch Goes To...

Kid B - Jungle Boy.  He was the one I had delivered the lunch to.  Good guess on my part!

He insists that sometimes he does cut his sandwich in half, and he used the creamy peanut butter because it was sitting there after someone else had used it.


The whole incident brought up a longer-than-necessary discussion about how Kid A (Wasabi Girl) *never* forgets her lunch, Kid C (Drama Girl) likes to use tupperware containers now and on and on.  I know more about my family's lunch habits than I ever cared to.  As long as they make their own lunches and get out the door in the morning, I'm happy.

Smartest answer?  The commenter who suggested my husband.  I hadn't thought of that and it very well could have been his.

Funniest part of the day?  When I brought the lunch into the school office, I wrote Jungle Boy's name on it but I confessed to the school admin assistant that I wasn't sure which kid it belonged to.  She called both twins in.  That's what I call efficient.  She's obviously an experienced mom.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Mother said...

You are a better mom than I. To me, a forgotten lunch = object lesson.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs