Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finished for Friday: Toy Shop


I'm so happy that I completed another one of these Christmas houses.



This is a design with a lot of seed beads and "petite seed beads" - just in case the seed beads weren't small enough to drive me crazy!  I'm going to finish one or two more of these and hinge the frames together for a little town.  I'm already itching to start the next one.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and let us see.  Please link back to me and feel free to grab my buttons from my sidebar.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anne Maskell said...

Oh my goodness. Your cross stitch is fabulous! I've never used seed beads,but the pic I have on the go calls for them. I haven't worked on it in a while, (mainly because of all the quarter stitches, lol) but you have inspired me to get it out! I can't wait to see the next ones!

Heather said...

Your toy shop is lovely. I haven't done cross stitch in ages. Seeing your work wants me to try a small project.

Come visit my post and enter a contest to win 2 free crafty theme novels.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! I am very impressed. Love the idea of putting a couple together.

Eva said...

Very cute!

Kimberly said...

The cross stitch turned out lovely!

Unknown said...

The toy shop is fab-thanks for hosting!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs