Monday, March 14, 2011

Makes My Monday: Packing Plans


Next Sunday my twins will turn 13.  What a long way from those baby days of three under two!  In honor of the occasion I'm taking them on a weekend trip to Disneyland, just the three of us.

It seems like forever since we've been to our happy place, so we're all getting pretty excited.   Even Dumbledore seems to want to go along - or maybe he just thinks luggage is cozy.

While we are celebrating our happy vacation to come, I have to be honest that my heart and thoughts are with the people of Japan. I hope that if you have friends or loved ones there that they are all safe.

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Your twins are turning into TEENS?!?!? Amazing. And what a wonderful mother you are to make a "three of you" weekend (with or without Dumbledore) a reality.

All these things Make My Monday!

Thanks so much for playing along, and have a GREAT time!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs