Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Heinz, What were you thinking?

I think I knew what you were thinking.  "Relish is so thick, you don't have to store it upside down."  But the reality is, I've spent years teaching my kids to put the ketchup upside down, and there is no way they are going to remember to put the relish the other way.

So I'm faced with a delimma for my compulsive side - see the condiments on the table with the labels all facing the right way, or see them with the bottles all lined up and one of the labels the wrong way.

I really want to soak off that relish label and decopage it on the other way.  I am not kidding.  It's sort of driving me nuts.

My kids don't really care.  As long as they can do this:
they're happy.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Okay that is way to funny...

Patty said...

When you peel off the label and stick it back on the right way, please do one for me too. That would drive me insane.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

You should totally send them a link to this post... hilarious and oh so true!

The Mother said...

I have the opposite problem. My kids absolutely WILL NOT store the ketchup on the lid as it's supposed to be. They tell me I'M the one who's confused.

Alicia said...

I just happened to come across this, Sarah! I can't believe that someone else is just like me!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs