Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Needlework Tuesday: Garden Flowers

Today I'm appliqueing (is that how you spell that?) these hexagon flowers onto panels for a quilt.  I thought I was making great progress until I realized I still have dozens of little leaves to attach too, so this will take me a while.  I can't wait to finish this quilt.  I really like the fabrics.  The flowers were paper pieced from charm squares.

I got Jungle Boy all settled into his ballet camp this past weekend.  More about that adventure tomorrow.

Right now it's raining here in beautiful Northern California.  What the heck?  At least it's a good excuse to sit and stitch.

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Branlaadee said...

The rain just started pouring here. Thankfully I just got in from errands. Ha!

I love the flowers I cant wait to see them with all their little leaf friends!

Cheryl Lage said...

Raining here too....and I am being FAR less prodctive!

Looking forward to details on Jungle Boy's camp!

Beautiful work as always, ThreeUnder!

Branlaadee said...

I didnt realize we lived so close! I am just across the bay...sorta.

Melissa said...

It does indeed look lovely - such a classic look.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs