Friday, September 23, 2011

Finished for Friday: Final Bunny Blocks!


My "Rabbits Prefer Chocolate" quilt has been languishing as a UFO (unfinished object) for quite a while.  I pulled it out the other day and realized I only had a little bit left to finish.  So here are the three final applique blocks.


I found the tip to use a pressing board in my lap as I work and now I don't know how I survived without it.  It also makes a good base for taking pictures.  A little free advertising for June Taylor I guess.



Final block.  This one makes me smile because this is me all afternoon every day - driving around.  Of course, to be more accurate, there would be a lot of little bunnies in the back seat.  But I can daydream about a cute little sportscar.  I bet this would be easier to park than my massive minivan.

Here are all of the blocks up on the design wall now.  I still have some embroidery details to add before I put on the borders and finish it up.  I'm so happy that this phase is done!  A lot of hours of work there.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and let me come visit and congratulate you.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Wendy said...

Oh how cute!! I can't remember ever having seen this on your blog before, but I love it! Great job.

Melissa said...

I love the faux redwork embroidered sampler fabric in the first shot.

(try saying "faux redwork embroidered sampler fabric" five times fast).

Another adorable quilt!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs