Friday, December 2, 2011

Finished for Friday: A little yarnbombing


I'm all for adding a little bit of silliness to Christmas, so when I saw this pattern I knew I had to make one for myself.

Sort of like yarnbombing my own car.  If you haven't heard of yarnbombing, google it and look at the images.  Some of the pictures are amazing and just hilarious.

If you want to make your own, you can find the free pattern at Ravelry.   Site requires free registration.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show your handiwork.  Thanks for joining in!



5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Seriously cute!! How does it feel in your hands when you are driving?

Heather said...

Love your version of yarn bombing. Looks great. I have added a link this week. I have posted the first half of a 'one woman quilt show' of many of the quilts my mother has made. Since she gives away most of her quilts, i have had to contact family for photos. It will be nice to have them in one place to enjoy.

Wendy said...

This is fab! I really need one of these as my steering wheel gets so cold in winter. I'll have to fiddle with the pattern though as I drive a Ford and they have smaller steering wheels than all other cars which is why I've never been able to buy a steering wheel cosy!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I was disturbed by this image and concerned for your sanity. You redeemed yourself with the ability to laugh at the project. ;-)

Fiona said...

Oh I love it! It's so enchanting.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs