Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Needlework Tuesday: Christmas Cookies


Don't these look yummy?  The sugar cookies are going to get lots of seed bead sprinkles and the gingerbread men will get buttons down the front and embroidered smiles.  These are going on a delicious Christmas quilt which might even get done in time.

Also working away on ornaments for the kids.  So glad most of my shopping is done early this year so I have more time to listen to carols and sip hot chocolate and stitch.  I love the holidays.

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Heather said...

These are wonderful. Can't wait to see what you are doing with them. I have posted part 2 of the One Woman quilt show of my mother's quilts.

Elizabeth said...

That is going to be a seriously cute Christmas quilt! I can't wait to see.

Also, wondering what kind of ornaments you're making for your kids. I like to give each of my kids a new ornament every year. I usually get the personalized kind with their names and the year, but I think it would be fun to make them and I could embroider the names and dates on the back or something. I'm on the lookout for ideas, so if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear.

xo -E

Melissa said...

I like the peppermints.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
These are so cute! I can almost see them on a quilt. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs