Monday, December 5, 2011

Makes My Monday: Muppets

I thought it would be cute.  I thought I'd get nostalgic.



I didn't imagine I would laugh so hard, or even get a little teary-eyed.

My husband says he's never laughed so much in his life (and he's not a laugher, I can tell you).  Jungle Boy says it's the best movie ever - better than The Matrix.  I can't think of any possible higher praise.  You have to know how much he loves The Matrix.

We came home singing the songs, retelling the jokes.  It was a magical family afternoon, just like I used to have with my family on Sunday nights long ago.

Don't miss it!

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Wow!! That is a rousing endorsement!

debi10kids said...

wow. great review.
I've heard lots of good things about this movie, but none saying it's better than The Matrix ;)

Cheryl Lage said...

Best review I have read so far! (and there have been many good ones!) For He-Twin who asked for a Swedish Chef and Statler and Waldorf when he was four, this is a MUST do for us....the fact that your crew loved it so (and that you shared the great review) COMPLETELY MAKES MY MONDAY!!!!

Happy Holidays, ThreeUnder!

Jillybean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillybean said...

Our family saw this on Thanksgiving because it was the only one that everyone could see, and that no one strongly objcted to.
We were pleasantly surprised, it was really good!
My six year old especially liked seeing Animal play the drums because his grandparents just gave him a drum set.

Alisa said...

I can't wait to see it this weekend with the family! Thanks for the great review.

Elizabeth said...

So good to know it was that much fun. I love the Muppets. Muppet Christmas Carol is one of my favorite of the Christmas Carol movies and I love Muppett Treasure Island. I'm definitely going to plan to take my family SOON.

xo -E

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs