Monday, January 30, 2012

I Caught It.

I was thinking I was rather smart to have avoided the nasty bug that was causing havoc at our house. The super germ that made grown men take to bed and teenagers use up tissues like there was no tomorrow.

I kept everything clean. I switched out toothbrushes to help save the uninfected. I washed and washed and washed my hands to try to avoid catching it myself.

Then it hit me. On Friday. Like a ton of bricks. How could this have happened? I counted the hours until I could take my next dose of cold medicine.  I could barely move.  It was awful.

So today, finally feeling better, I got back to my morning routine of a little workout with the wii to wake up and get my blood moving.  And it all became clear.


Workouts for me + games for them = lovely lovely place to share all the germs in the house.  Blech.  Somebody hand me the disinfecting wipes.  Even though it's too late.

Maybe someone out there can learn from my mistake and go clean off their remotes.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Good point - thanks for making it!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs