Monday, February 6, 2012

While you were watching the Super Bowl

Wasabi Girl was competing in an invitational gymnastics meet this Sunday.  She got her best-ever score on beam (9.3) and ended up winning first place all around.  Her smile and chest full of medals says it all.


I brought some yarn along to the meet and had plenty of time to whip up some coasters I found on Pinterest.  I thought these would be cute to have around for Valentine's Day.  I made 3 at the meet, and 3 more at home, so I have 6 cute coasters now.





You can find the free pattern over at Ravelry  (free site registration required).

Pretty good day despite missing the big game.  How was your weekend?

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Yeah for your girl!! Congratulations Mom and Wasabi Girl!!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Cheryl Lage said...

WOW! Go Wasabi Girl, and GO Coaster Making Mama! :)

(That smile does tell the story. :) )

Aunt Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Yay for Wasabi Girl! And your coasters look great!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs