Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy?

It's 2:00 in the afternoon.  A typical afternoon.  What's ahead today?

2:30 pick up twins from middle school. Drive home.

3:30 pick up Drama Girl from middle school, where she has been tutoring, drop Wasabi Girl at gymnastics.  Drive home.

5:00 feed Jungle Boy and Drama Girl early dinner.

6:00 drop off Jungle Boy at ballet.

6:15 drop off Drama Girl at Improv performance.

6:30 pick up Wasabi Girl from gymnastics. Drive home.

7:00 Feed Wasabi Girl dinner.

8:30 pick up Jungle Boy from ballet.  Drive home.

9-ish or whenever she's done and calls me - pick up Drama Girl and drive her home.

Collapse.

I'm looking forward to my husband returning from his business trip.  Not just because I miss him, but because he can help drive.

If I even get one load of laundry in between all these trips I will consider this day a great success.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Handmade Redhead said...

At least you had the morning off?? Right?? I dont miss the days of driving the kids all over. LOL

Becca said...

Wow, I honestly will never understand how single parents do it!

Michele said...

Your evening sounds like mine! I have two though. I don't know how you do it! Did you mention when/if you got to eat?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs