Friday, March 23, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Let the Games Begin!


My kids are all pretty excited for the Hunger Games movie. I'm taking Wasabi Girl and six of her closest friends on Saturday. Drama Girl and Jungle Boy are both going with friends today. Are you planning to see it? Did you read the books?

And yes, this was a real conversation at the breakfast table this morning.  Not sure what to think of  it.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

WendyLady@GoodBooks said...

Enjoy! My husband and I are going to try to see it this weekend. Since Suzanne Collins had so much to do with the screenplay, I'm hopeful it will work on the big screen. Will be intresting to see how the violence is handled visually...

Handmade Redhead said...

LOL Sounds like something my kids would say. :)

My husband and I will be going to see it this week sometime. We both read and loved the books. I have heard good things about it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs