Friday, April 6, 2012

A Letter From Quilt Camp

Hello kids,

Mommy is having a fabulous time at quilt camp. All the other kids are really nice and friendly. I have made many new friends.

Our counselor is very nice but she makes us work very hard! We have to learn stuff and sew all day. Last night many of us stayed up until 11:00 at night to finish our homework. Remember how I told you never to walk around a hotel in your pajamas? I'm afraid mommy broke that rule and was quilting in her pajamas last night.

The food here is quite good! But they make us eat dessert like chocolate cake after both lunch and dinner. Mommy is very polite and doesn't refuse dessert.

Mommy brought along a lot of fabric to make her new quilt. Unfortunately, mommy totally changed her mind about the colors and had to buy lots and lots of new fabric. Please tell daddy not to look at the credit card bill.

I hope you are being good and brushing your teeth and minding daddy. I might be home soon.

Love,
Mommy

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

Ha! Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your projects.

Cheryl Lage said...

Sounds fantastic!

Melissa said...

Funny letter!!

Cheryl said...

LOL....I love this letter...especially "I might be home soon!" Can't wait for show and tell.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs