Monday, September 9, 2013

My Friend in a Cup


Autumn!  Warmer weather (at least for us), kids going back to school, leaves changing color, and the greatest event of all - flavored coffees!  Nothing plunges me into a season quite like this pumpkin coffee.  Tasting it, I have visions of Halloween parties and Thanksgiving feasts.  It's a whole season of memories in a cup.

When I'm feeling rich (almost never) I splurge at a real coffee shop and get one of their special offerings.  Maple lattes make me smile for days.  But on a daily basis, I celebrate the wonders of flavored caffeine with my home brewer.

The family teases me about how many flavors I keep handy, but they're also the ones who drink them up. 

This is what gets me up in the morning.  Hello Autumn!  Do you indulge in flavored coffees?

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs