Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My rice krispie cake turned out scary in an unintentional way.  I blame the fact that I was probably drooling at the time.  The frosting is incredible.  The "treat" is made from cocoa krispies and dark chocolate chips and pumpkin spice kisses.  So delicious.  Go get the recipe here at The Sweet Chick.

Of course what's a little party without chex mix?  Another item I could probably eat single-handed.  Good thing I'm going to this party I'm throwing.

I've made some candy corn amigurumis in free moments, and a little ghost.  Pinterest told me to put fangs in little pumpkins so I did.  I'm a slave to Pinterest.

Lots of other goodies at our party this evening but I need to get off the computer and cook and decorate.

I'll leave you with this parting shot of my Pinterest fail.  *sigh.*







1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Heather said...

your party plan looks wonderful. not surprising that the teens had a great time.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs