Monday, November 11, 2013

That Girl

Drama Girl is a natural story teller.  Always something interesting to say when we're gathered around the table.  I want to write the latest one down before I forget.

When she was at he movie theater buying a ticket yesterday she noticed a woman with beautiful red hair.  Not being shy, she complimented the woman.  She wasn't expecting the reply she got.

"That means a lot to me.  It's a wig.  I have cancer and this is the first time I've been out wearing it."

I got a bit of a tear in my eye hearing this.  Good for her for saying something nice that she didn't need to.

And then, within 24 hours, I find this.  Her brother's homework that he accidentally left out where Drama Girl could find it.  She added a bit to the end:

*sigh* not really such an angel after all.

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs