Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Reading Game of Thrones

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Lit and Laundry
I laugh every time the kids get on my case about this. Yes I do call Dumbledore a direwolf.

But look how awesome he is.  As he gets older the ruff under his chin gets bigger and bigger.  He's starting to look like a little lion.

Jungle Boy and I are having a race to see who can get through the Game of Thrones books first.  We're both on the second book.  He's a little ahead of me.  He's watched the whole show, I'm only watching the episodes I know I've read through, so I'm way behind.

This is where I get stubborn and remind everyone that the books are so much better than the miniseries.  I don't care how great you think the show is, you owe it to yourself to read the books and get the whole story.

Also, this is another book that I'm happy to be reading on my kindle.  The paper version is fat and cumbersome even in paperback.  My old eyes enjoy the option of changing the font and line spacing when I'm tired.

 Are you a Game of Thrones fan?

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Rosemary said...

I love being able to increase the font size on my e-reader. I'll have to read Game of Thrones now that you've recommended it.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs