Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hattie Hedgehog

How adorable is this?  The fifth in the series of free advent animal patterns from Brookes Books Publishing.

I think I'm going to finish each of these into an ornament, and rig up some kind of garland to display them all.  Since the patterns are coming out once a month, I still have plenty of time to figure it out.

And here is my jar of 2014 scraps to date.  It never looks like much, but it's a big wide jar and it represents a lot of stitching hours.  I'm posting this as part of Daffycat's "TUSAL" (totally useless stitchalong).

I've become an instagram addict.  So many wonderful creative photos from all over the world.  Of course this has led me to new projects I want to start.  There are just never enough hours in the day.  You can find me on instagram at http://instagram.com/threeundertwo. 

Drama Girl got her class schedule and textbook list.  It includes this book, "Buffy and the Heroine's Journey: Vampire Slayer as Feminine Chosen One"
: 
She can never accuse me of not adequately preparing her for her higher education.  Also?  I really want to go to college with her.  But I take consolation in the fact that being a grownup means I never have to take calculus again.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I want to start the advent animals series - did you see the group on facebook? They're having a thread pack giveaway right now.

Laura said...

Your jar is slowly but surely filling up!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs