Sunday, September 7, 2014

Crow Cushion

Wasabi Girl and I spent the weekend putting away all of the summer quilts and finding spots for all the fall quilts and decor.  I know it's still early in the season for crows on pumpkins, but I couldn't resist making this when I had some time today. The pattern is available at Thimble Creek.

And speaking of fall, I have a new favorite soap.  Did they have this scent before?

The smell is divine.  Goes with the pumpkin spice candles I already have out around the house.  Maybe they should just change the name of the season from fall to pumpkin spice.


Now I have the urge to make some pumpkin muffins.  Must be fall.





1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

In my book ANYTIME after September 1 is time for pumpkins.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs