Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Stitching Update

Kids are back to school and we're starting to settle into a new routine.  I've had a chance to work on some of my current projects.

Number 6 in the Animal Advent Series by Brooks Books is "Cashmere Camel."  I think she's pretty cute.  She even has pink toenails!


My "Mysterious Halloween Town" by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery is more than halfway finished, and getting cuter all the time.  The section I'm working on on the left will be a bakery.

This is the first part of my "Wacky Witches in Stitches" by Cloudsfactory. I love Dracula's tiny fangs. He'll get his legs tomorrow.

Finally, because she discovered she needed some beloved books she left behind, I had to send a package to Drama Girl.  I couldn't resist making this amigurumi brain for her.  Pattern is from Mad Crochet Lab.  Here is the little bag I put it in.

Today I shipped out some more books she wants for a class, and after the box was gone she texted me that she found a ballet class that she wants to take and could I pretty please send her pointe shoes?  I hope all this shipping calms down soon.  All of her boxes were so neatly stored in the garage, it's a bit of a challenge to maneuver them around to get to the right one. 

All my stitching keeps me happy as I adjust to her absence.  I suppose there are worse things I could do to cope.


0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs