Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Accident: Send Get Well Wishes Please!

Please visit this post at Accidental Mommies and leave a "get well soon!" message in the comments.

Let's show Jenny what a great community we bloggers are.

Thank you.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this! It means a lot to me and I'm sure it will to Jenny when she can read it!

Trish said...

I saw the message from Kim on Mom Bloggers Club and left a comment earlier today. What a horrible thing to happen!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you again for posting this and leaving a comment for Jenny. I know that when she gets a chance to read the post with all the wonderful comments, it will mean a lot to her.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs