Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Haiku Wednesday III



"Thanks for breakfast dear!"
said she, silently vowing
To post egg mess on blog.

Need to clean out car
kids drink up bottled water
Then they roll around.

Sex in the City
Another party invite
I've never seen show.

Kids found a dead rat
"Mommy can you clean it up?"
"No, that's Daddy's job"

If my cat could talk
She'd say "Thanks for the skylight!
I can has sunbeam!"

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Sheila said...

I've had days like that . . . thanks for visiting my book blog and for the advice about Philippa Gregory books :)

Burbank Babe said...

I have also never seen Sex in the City and have no intentions of doing so.

I knew there was a good reason we are friends.

Kristen said...

I'm so with your cat!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a heck of a day!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs