Saturday, October 11, 2008

We interrupt this blog

  • I've written almost 200 posts on this blog
  • My current volunteer work is taking about 4x as much time as I anticipated
  • I'm going to start substitute teaching again
  • I have a little health challenge right now that I need to focus on fixing
  • I am crafting my little fingers to the bone making goodies for Christmas. I think most of my gifts will be handmade this year.

So I am cutting back from my daily posting routine. Thank you for your understanding, and plan to join me by posting your "Finished for Friday" projects. Come here Friday to add your link and show us what you finished up this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

10 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

You do what you need to do...and know we'll be excited to see your words when the timing is right for you. :)

Keeping good thoughts for your health issue, and wishing you a rapid return to full health. :)

Peace and playtime-
(and you know my email if there is anything you need, please let me know...)

Des said...

I hear ya!!! It is a fine line we walk, isn't it? I'll look forward to Fridays!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I agree with Cheryl - do what you need to do for your health and for your family - well, you real life family. Your blog family understands and we will miss you. I hope you don't mind if I pray for your health situation to get back on track.

Alisa said...

Take care of yourself! Those volunteer hours can pile up like nobody's business.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anissa Mayhew said...

Have fun! I hope you get all your ducks in a row and spend lot of time with your family.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yay for you! Except that health thing, but you make it sound small?

I want to craft everything this year!
(NOT gonna happen)

See you real soon...enjoy.

PS. Everyone comes back... I took most of August off to move...they did.

Anonymous said...

Take your time...live your life..stay healthy!

DebD said...

I know what you mean. My volunteer work is taking more time too (although not 4x!!). I enjoy it so much, but I don't think its the best use of my time *right now*.

Prayers that your health issues will be resolved.

I actually do have a craft project I will be working on this week. I'll have to try and remember to come back and share.

Scary Mommy said...

good for you!! I feel like this has become a job sometimes, but I just can't tear myself away. Good luck being productive!

Laura said...

I hope whatever ails you does not ail you for long. No Guilt Blogging all the way baby.
You will be missed. (But I can go back and read your posts and comment on them to beat NOBLE PIGS tally of comments.)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs