Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vintage Thingies Thursday: Plant Stand



I guess it must be obvious at this point that I'm fond of pink. I couldn't resist this vintage plant stand when I found it. And what do you do when you have a vintage plant stand?


Fill it with bunny planters, of course! These aren't particularly old, and I can't remember where I found the cabbage dish, but it seems to fit in with the rabbits.

If I keep doing these Vintage Thingies Thursdays, eventually you'll see my whole house I think. Go visit the Apron Queen today to see more wonderful vintage things.

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Coloradolady said...

what a wonderful plant stand. I love old plant stands, and the color of this one if great.

Scary Mommy said...

I love antique plant stands too! And, if I weren't married, my whole house would be pink. I have a slight addiction to the color.

Laura said...

That's so darn cute.
I have a small rabbit collection.
I don't have a bunny planter though.
I like them.

mub said...

That plant stand is one of my favorite things I've seen today! I love it =)

Eileen said...

Thsi whole thing is terrific! It looks like something I would have too. Wish I had more room! But I guess I'll just enjoy looking at yours. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this! A pink stand and a leafy cabbage dish - just perfect!

Lidian said...

That is a lovely plant stand!

There's an award at kitchen Retro for you, too!

Anonymous said...

Oooohh I love it...it's sooo retro and the little bunnies add a kitschy charm to it :)

Jennifer said...

That is too cute! I am in love with pink as well.

Anonymous said...

OMG it's adorable...and versatile...love it.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I am laughing right now. My first thought when I saw the pink planter was: "She sure likes pink." And you read my mind before I even thought it.

Anonymous said...

I know it isn't what you wanted to post - but that cabbage dish is great! I like the plant stand too, just not as much as the dish. lol.

Unknown said...

Love the size, shape, and grillwork of this plant stand.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs