Monday, December 15, 2008

My little nuts in the Nutcracker


Mom, I feel pretty silly posing for you like this.



What you don't see in this picture is how Drama Girl kept beating her brother on the head with the foam cheese between takes.


The only picture I have of Drama Girl in her page costume, because she really doesn't like the costume. I love it. Especially the hat.

Why put makeup on my son when he can have a beautiful teenager do it? It was funny how many of the big girls volunteered to make him up. Notice the tiny little black sheep in the background. She was adorable.

What has the elf been up to?

Duncan has been scampering all over the past few nights. He listened to a Christmas story with the bear family:

He got into the freshly-baked gingerbread cookies (I don't know how he resealed the bag):

He was found playing with the beads and wire on the craft table:

He found the stack of Christmas cards I was addressing and addressed one himself:

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Browndirtcottage said...

ooooooo....'crafty' elf......it's a good thing

Anonymous said...

The kids look so great! I love the sotumes and the lights and action!

Jocasta said...

Great pictures and I love the elf!

Coloradolady said...

How fun!!

Laura said...

Love those Nutcracker pictures.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

So cute! And such a fun post! Aren't you glad you have those pictures? Just adorable.

XO,

Sheila

Anonymous said...

What great shots of the kids and costumes! I love the expressions on their faces. Those pictures are going to bring back so many memories year down the road. I wish my folks had taken more pics of me in my many disastrous school plays! *lol*

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I know it keeps your holiday season extra busy, but to moms like me, your kids make our holiday traditions. We go every year to see our local Nutcracker.
That doesn't sound right does it?

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh how I wish I could have seen your kids performing in THe Nutcracker!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs