Monday, January 5, 2009

Another mommy report card

I found a piece of notebook paper on the coffee table a few days ago. It had some neat printing on it but I'm not sure which of my kids is the author. I've left the spelling as I found it.


Mommy
Marvelous
Outstanding
Makes quilts
Miraculasly awesome
Yummy cookies she makes

Mommy is a mom
Mommy is a very good perfect mom
Mommy is a mom

Mommy munches, miraculacly making monkeys.

*****************************
Not sure what that last line means, but it's cute alliteration. Have to say I'm pretty pleased with the fact that I got upgraded from "very good" to "perfect."

I like the poem that spells a word with the first letter as you read down the line. I'm sure there's a name for that.

Hope this wasn't somebody's homework, because I sort of picked it up and kept it.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Coloradolady said...

Man I miss those days. How sweet. Kids can really bring a smile to your heart.

Laura said...

Acrostic.

So cute to find this yes?
Now you can write one and have her "accidently" find it.
That would also be cute.

Texasholly said...

OMG. That is the absolute sweetest. ever.

YOUR BLOG LOOKS AMAZING. I love the colors...and did you do that yourself? 'cuz I haven't been brave enough to do the template change without professional intervention. I love your new look.

Gerb said...

That's better than finding a dollar in the laundry! I love when I discover I am appreciated - and it's not just them trying to get something out of me!

Cheryl Lage said...

Simply precious...your upgrade is deserved...especially since you are "miraculasly awesome." :)

Definitely a keeper. Love your kids. :)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I do aspire to be you when I grow up.

However, I am thinking you might get downgraded because you know that had to be homework and someone is getting in trouble right now for not having it done. Ummm...Can you photocopy it? Or take a picture for posterity?

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta wonder what you did from the time 'very good' was written to the time it was replaced with 'perfect'. Perhaps you handed the child a bowl of ice cream?

Adorable.

Alisa said...

Lovely. Makes it all worth it eh? Maybe it was written after one of them read your post from yesterday? Hee.

Cathi said...

What a wonderful treasure to have found. I'd be tempted to frame it!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

wow, I would never let that that special note go, hey it might come in handy when they are in high School!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I would have snatched and cherished that treasure too! :)

Beth said...

Those are SO cute! I'd buy those... as long as they were made from clean socks. ;o) Drama Girl did great.

~Beth

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs