Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finished for Friday: Easter Basket

Lit and Laundry

This is one of the projects I've completed during my hours off my feet recovering from surgery.


It's wool felt, about 15" across, and very very soft. It was fun to make. You can find the pattern or kit here at Bird Brain Designs, one of my favorite shops.

Link up and let us see what you've been up to! Thanks for playing along.

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

You won an award. Claim it on my blog.

Eileen said...

That basket is wonderful. I love everything about it.. the colors! Glad you were able to work on this while you were down.

Bea said...

Gorgeous basket. Good to see you a little more mobile.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely work. Sometimes it is good to have time off of your feet...I wish I had some! Pax.

Jules said...

How cool!! I've loved the projects you've shown. You do a wonderful job! Reminds me I need to start my cross stitch back up!

Take care!! ;0)

The Raggedy Girl said...

What a lovely Easter Basket.

Have A Fabulous Friday
from Roberta Ann--the Raggedy Girl

Lindsay-ann said...

Your Easter basket is really beautiful.
Have a good weekend.
Lindsay

HeatherV said...

Didn't post a finished for friday this week but your work is beautiful! Would love to have your talent and eye for detail. Will post next week when life slows down... I hope!

Patty said...

Does saying I'm finished with Facebook for the night count? I love your basket -- all the colors are great. I'm glad you were able to work on this while you were recovering. It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little Easter project. It's darling! Wishing you a speedy recovery too, reading about your 5 minute treadmill walk made ME tired! x

Laura said...

That is precious.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs