Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Cut and Color


This is my sister's cat. I have this picture in rotation on my screen saver and it cracks me up every time I see it. For the record, it doesn't harm the cat to dye it.

For more Wordful Wednesday photos, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Ann On and On... said...

That is one funny photo! I can see why you have it in your rotation...

I am hosting a super yummy giveaway, come on over. :)

Lisa said...

LOL! It only hurts his dignity! Too funny.

Becca said...

I've never seen anything like that lol

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my goodness. I think this is the best cat picture I've EVER seen! :)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Wow! Too weird - wouldn't want that cat walking around my house! hahahaha

MommaD said...

my sister gave her white dog a mohawk haircut and dyed just the mohawk pink with koolaid...i found it too funny, and my dog kept sniffing her dogs hair! happy ww

Nancy said...

LOL!!! Words fail :)

Jocasta said...

How fabulous! How do you do such a thing? Is there special dyes to buy?

Karen said...

I thought it was a photo that was photoshopped. Is it real?

Threeundertwo said...

Oh yes, it's very real! She had a groomer do it. Here's a link to one type of pet dye on the market: http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=14262

Arlette said...

Pretty in pink! I like that they left her face white. It looks much more dramatic that way. And her lion cut is cute too!
Aloha!

Unknown said...

Actually the cat was died at home by bathing it in Kool-aid. Its actually pretty easy to do if any of you are so inclined. Sadly though, the cat is no longer around, and all that's left are a few silly pink photos.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs