Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Calling in sick

Sorry I'm short on posts, I've got a bad cold/sore throat and I'm loopy on cold medicine. Back soon!

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Lindsay-ann said...

So you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon and can continue to enjoy summer. Fiddler On The Roof looked amazing.
Lindsay
x

monica said...

I hope you feel better soon.

HeatherV said...

wishing you rest and relaxation to tell this cold whose boss!

Cheryl Lage said...

Feel better. Enjoy the meds. Rooting for you. (and lawsy after all you've done this past few weeks, you're due for a bit of a rest!)

domesticish diva said...

Feel better soon! Rest up it sounds as thought you've had quite a couple of weeks!

Bea said...

Did the kids bring home the yucky flu in their dirty camp clothes? Hope you are feeling better soon.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs