Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finished for Friday: Patriotic Quilt

Here is another mini-quilt that seems appropriate for this weekend. I also read "Lord of the Flies" on my Kindle this week, after Drama Girl picked up a copy to read from the library. I thought it would be fun to read the same book at the same time. She didn't finish it but I couldn't put it down.

Lit and Laundry

Tell us what you've finished this week. I love to see everyone's accomplishments. Grab the button from my sidebar if you'd like and sign in to Mr. Linky below. Have a great weekend and enjoy Independence Day!


4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

HeatherV said...

I think this is one of my favorite quilts you have posted pics of... all that plus to read LOTR???

Happy 4th weekend!

I got an amazing amount of freeze ahead cooking done this week. I posted an how to guide earlier this week.

Laura said...

Your quilt looks great. I love mini-quilts. I hope you and your family have a great holiday!

Browndirtcottage said...

Well..I'm all caught up again with you and yours. Love the kittes...girly camping...and your cute little patriotice quilt is
w-a-y cute.........oh, and by the way....can I have your autograph...what a coveted award you have recieved!!!

owlfan said...

I love your patriotic quilt! Can I borrow the idea? I've got a bunch of patriotic fabrics and can never decide on what to do with them.

I did manage to finish up a project this week though (I thought I might finish last week, but it didn't happen). I turned an orphan block into a bag.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs