Sunday, August 16, 2009

Makes My Monday: Nutrition

I'm going to keep with the theme that Cheryl started this week and post about my kids' nutritious choices. Or not.

When asked if they could substitute mini-marshmallows for jelly in their peanut butter sandwiches, I didn't think it would be too terrible. I pictured them sprinkling marshmallows in.

Witness the actual result:

Sorry it's a little out of focus, I was laughing.

Watching my kids creatively push their luck makes my Monday. Go visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation for more smiles.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Mmm! That's sound yummo! And you sound like a fun mom.

Happy MMM!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

The sandwich is smiling! Love it! Hmm, must try that one!
Stopping by from Cheryl's

owlfan said...

I see teeth in that sandwich! You may not want to tell the kids, but i like chocolate chips sprinkled in my PB&J.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Dear Heaven, ThreeUnder, I think a Muppet is about to be created! (Or eaten....)

Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday!

Burbank Babe said...

We used to tell mom we were making sandwiches and instead, we toasted bread, spread butter on each slice, and then sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on top of that and made cinnamon toastwhiches.

Then, we'd feed the turkey slices to the dog so it looked like we ate that instead.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs