Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quilt-a-thon 1:00 Wednesday

A little more is together. I also did some laundry and answered some emails. Darn real life!

My most important tool to get this job done? The "zingers" on my scissors. I wear my scissors and never have to stop and look for them to clip a thread. I just keep them clipped to my shirt.

Second most important tool might be the hershey's kisses stashed in my sewing drawer.

I've got to pick up the kids now and feed them. Don't expect to get much done this hour.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Lynn said...

Love the tip on the scissors. Mine always disappear, usually by my little two legged crafty daughter. What's in my drawer? KitKats!

Coloradolady said...

Oh my...you have been busy....looks wonderful!

Corrie said...

I like the scissors thingie. I have m&m's stashed everywhere. Peanut m&m's :-). Kisses are good too, except when the carmel ones get squished into the carpet. I did my best getting them out.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs