Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quilt-a-thon 12:00 Wednesday

I did shuffle the blocks a little bit and now I've started sewing them together. Diagonal lines are so magical. They make things look more difficult than they are.

Once this center part is finished, I'll add the embroidery blocks around it.

Why am I in such a hurry to get this done? My original deadline for myself was September 1, so I could finish two more Autumn-themed quilts during September. Stop laughing, I enjoy my delusions.

But now I think I really really want to get this up on my wall to enjoy for the whole Halloween season, which I have arbitrarily decided starts October 1. Which I was reminded by my friend Lynn is sometime next week. What happened to September?

So if I put on the binding next Wednesday, I'll have to finish the quilting by Tuesday, so I'll have to get it basted by early this weekend, maybe Friday, which means I need this top done by tomorrow.

I told you I enjoy my delusions. You can go ahead and laugh now. Or place bets. Don't forget I have a whole lot of real life that needs attention around here too.

Tracey asked where to get the pattern. It's designed by the clever minds over at Crabapple Hill.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Hey, while you're throwing in laundry, can you throw some of mine in too? Looking good!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs