Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday's Toonlet

The Mighty Hunter

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
The Mighty Hunter


True story. I'm still a little freaked out that a big old lizard was in our house. We keep the doors closed like Fort Knox around here. We have a lot of lizards out in the garden though. I just wonder how long this one had been indoors.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Mother said...

We get them inside all the time.

I think that a female lays eggs in the house occasionally, because we have an explosion of little ones every spring.

I so wish I hadn't thrown out the gecko I found in my kitchen measuring cup.

Vegas Gal said...

Don't be scared of lizards! Lizards are nice. When my cat gets one, I put it in a box and drive to an empty field and let it go.

Yesterday my cat was out all night and he wanted in and he was at my back door staring at me, hoping the door would open, but I didn't open it because he had a pigeon in his mouth. He was holding it by the head. The head was in his mouth! And the body was hanging down, and the legs were still kicking! And he is staring at me, all innocent looking, like I should be proud of him for bringing me this bloody, headless, but still kicking pigeon. And he wanted to bring this monstrous thing INSIDE MY HOUSE?? I don't think so!

Stupid cat.

Lily Boot said...

Eeeeeee .... I don't like lizards inside. Makes the skin on my back crawl. We used to live in a house that had a large and thriving population of water dragons - our poodle had a fetish for them and they were forever popping up here there and everywhere. May favourite was when they would run under a bookcase or behind a cupboard and then Simon (poodle) would bark frantically at it, whilst Julian (husband - because husbands should definitely have to deal with lizards) would try to get the lizard out. Ugh!

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Okay....so I'm happy to be in lizard-free territory! Well, we have little baby ones but only outside and very rarely. Our cats have dragged in a bird or two much to our dismay!

Because I enjoy reading your blog (I think we have the same life sometimes!) I have passed on the Blog De Oro award to your blog. You can check out the post on my blog:http://sewingtrials.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-would-like-to-thank-all-little-people.html To accept the award, just copy the image, paste it in a blog post, and select the 10 blogs you think should receive it next. Thanks for some great reading

monica said...

We get them outside a lot but I have yet to find one inside, and we leave the doors open all.the.time. I am glad that the cat found yours before you found it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs