Sunday, December 6, 2009

Makes My Monday: The Tree

Another Christmas time has come around, and I pack my camera everywhere we go in hopes of snapping that perfect shot that will make it on the Christmas card. Here are a few from our trip to get the Christmas tree. This was the best picture of all three kids. You don't even want to imagine what all the other pictures look like.

How about this one of the twins? What a couple of goofballs. Also proof that you can lead a boy to sweatshirts but you can't make him wear one, no matter how cold it is.

I love this next one. A picture tells a thousand words and the words that go with this photo involve some criticism of whoever put the lights away last year. Good thing I have a Boy Scout around to undo all the knots.

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation. Go visit her to find some more smiles.

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Aww! I love the pics of your children, and adore the old school 'big lights'! Fun!

mommytoalot said...

Great pictures. Looks like getting a tree was a lot of fun. I hear ya about boys. Mine never wear their winter coats..
Happy Monday.

cat said...

Wonderful Christmassy pictures.

monica said...

Great pictures to outline a wonderful Christmas Season Weekend!

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Nice to know that I'm not the only mom with children who are running around in almost freezing temps in t-shirts, jeans (thankfully not shorts), and flip-flops! Great pictures!

Branlaadee said...

Great pictures! We could never manage to get our 3 all looking good in one shot either. LOL

Laura said...

Love the BIG lights...so 1970.

Cheryl Lage said...

We're so kindred...all about the big lights and the non-warm clothes wearing He-Twins.

LOVE these pictures, they, and you, Make My Monday!

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE your big fat lights.....and your kids just keep getting more and more gorgeous. Is that even legal? :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs