Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finished for Friday: Chocolate Rabbits


I got another block put together for my "Rabbits Prefer Chocolate" quilt. Once again this year, Easter will come and go and this quilt will not be finished. I'm shooting for Easter 2011 now. This might be my oldest UFO (unfinished object) around.

What have you finished up this week? Link up and show us what you've done. Thanks for joining in and have a great weekend!


[I'm having trouble adding the link-maker at the moment, so please leave your links to finished projects in the comments. Thank you!]

Edited: I got the linky working now. Thanks for your patience! Please also visit the links listed in the comments.

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Kandra said...

That is so cute!!!

Two links this Friday :D YAY!
Save the World - embroidery/watercolor and free patterns!!!

Watercolor on wooden Eggs

Cheryl Lage said...

Seriously, I think you need to do a house tour of all your gorgeous projects! Love envisioning each season as you share your F for F projects.

Wishing you chocolate bunnies and a happy weekend!

Heather said...

I knit up a quick pair of bootie style slippers for myself.

Those bunny blocks are wonderful.

Barbara Jean said...

Sweet bunnies!!

Blogger does seem to be having some trouble tonight.
Been giving me fits!!

Here is my link.
Look forward to the party!

blessings and thanks for hosting.

barbara jean

http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/2010/03/frugal-spring-trim-new-nests-crafting.html

Laura said...

That is as charming as can be.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

We worked on some journaling for preschoolers: http://acraftyescape.blogspot.com/2010/03/journaling-for-kids.html

Thanks!

Bird said...

Sorry to hear about the link prob.

here is my entry:

http://birdcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/03/thrifty-shady-make-over.html

Thank you for hosting and have agreat weekend! :)

Hugs,
Bird

Elizabeth said...

Those bunnies are absolute chocolate quilty goodness! I don't have a Friday finish yet, but I hope to have TWO before the day is over, so I'll be back ;).

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi I'm impressd with your quilt.I love quilts. I use to make a lot of them.I'm now a follower of yours..Great Ideas! I hope you will go to santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& find some ideas that might inspire you & your family/Home. I hope you will follow me too. I just finished 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. with black & white polka dots fabric..then 4 stools..a hutch..a table runner..& napkin holder..I couldn't stop! Ha!Ha!Anyway I have aprons,bows,vinyl lettering,one-painting,jewelry & Lots of recipes..so leave me a comment if you would & tell me what you think..Have a great day! Barb

Roslyn said...

Your rabbits are adorable, wish I had the time/inclination for hand applique.............

Heather said...

i love seeing these bunnies. It will be so exciting to see them all put together.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs