Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finished for Friday: Pointsettia Pillow

I work on Christmas projects all year and this is a needlepoint pillow I've just finished.  This has been one of my "10 minute" projects.  It sits on my sewing table and every time I have a spare moment I sit and work on it a little.  I made a lot of progress while waiting for toast to pop and coffee to brew in the morning while kids got ready for school.

What have you been up to this week?  Please read the guidelines on the tab above.  Join in with a project that you've checked off your list.  Thanks for stopping by!




10 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Miri said...

Beautiful Christmas pillow!

"10 minute" projects: brilliant idea!Hmm, maybe that would work for my silk ribbon project!

CraftyMummy said...

Your link party looks great! Can't wait to visit some of the links. And adding your party button to my link party page :) Thank you!

Nima said...

gorgeous pillow...i'm first time here for your blog party...great idea

The Mother said...

Been working on Victorian hysteria all week. Man, I had no idea that I knew so little.

I did hem a pair of jeans.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

What a beautiful pillow! I love the concept of 10 minute projects. With two little ones that seems to be the biggest span of time I ever get... well, except for the glorious nap time :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roslyn said...

Lovely pillow lots of work though!

Barbara Jean said...

Oh cannot even think Christmas yet!
Pillow is really sweet though.

thanks for hosting

blessings

barbara jean

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Well done!

Coloradolady said...

I wish I did what you do, worked on Christmas all year, that is so smart!! I love your pillow, it is so pretty!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs