Monday, November 22, 2010

Makes My Monday: Merry Preparations


This is one of my favorite weeks of the year.  I love planning and  fixing Thanksgiving dinner - especially this year, since nobody has blown up my oven yet this week.  I also really look forward to the day after Thanksgiving when I start getting out the Christmas decorations.  I guess you might say I enjoy anticipating the anticipation. 

Overachiever that I am, I always think I'll get a dozen quilts done in the next few weeks.  I wont, but I do plan to make progress on the hexagon quilt I'm making by hand.  I've just fallen in love with these.  Maybe because I can pick them up for 5 minutes and make progress.

Holiday plans and piles of stitching make my Monday this week.  Visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation to see more happy Monday thoughts.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Mother said...

My kids did blow up my oven, Saturday night at 4 am, making cookies. At 4 am.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Like you I am super excited to get out the Christmas stuff on Friday!

Cheryl Lage said...

Why is it that I have fantasies about strolling your craft-ilicious home during the holidays?

You are an amazement to me, ThreeUnder!

Your handiwork Makes My Monday.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs