Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Break

The entire writing and editorial staff here at Lit and Laundry is taking a holiday break.  The photography staff will continue to work, but will not be uploading shots.  The kitty litter containment team and the chauffeur staff will continue to do all the work behind the scenes that nobody ever thanks or pays them for.  The chef, house medical staff and gardener are all putting up their feet with some eggnog in hand.  The head laundress is carefully pressing all the vintage Christmas table linens and tea towels before heading out for some "me" time.

I used to find it easy to blog after the kids went to bed and the house was quiet.  Now that the twins are in 7th grade, they're often up late late late doing mountains of homework, and I don't have my quiet time any more.  I'm going to take a little break, do some writing offline, and return after the holiday season.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday,

- Threeundertwo

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

Happy holidays!

The Mother said...

How sweet of you to give your entire staff time off! And during the holidays, too, when the stress mounts.

You are such a wonderful employer.

Browndirtcottage said...

Enjoy your time off!! It will do your mind body and soul a world of good!!!

Rosemary said...

Have a great holiday. Happy Christmas.

Melissa said...

Have a great break.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Noooooooooooooooo! Happy Holidays and have a very Merry Christmas. I'll be waiting to see what has happened in your home over the holidays.

I want to thank you for giving us the wonderful tradition of Moo Moo the Christmas Cow. I know you had a naughty elf but, as you know, I didn't get my letter to Santa written in time so we got what was left - a naughty cow. Our kids LOVE Moo Moo.

Thanks for sharing your life and enriching ours. I pray your family has a rich and wonderful holiday season and that the new year brings much joy, happiness and health to you and to your incredible family. Much love!

Christine said...

Happy Holidays!

Anne said...

Have a relaxing, but very Merry Christmas!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs