Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordful Wednesday: Crochet instructions


When crocheting snowflakes, it's important to check them against a contrasting background.  I use the cat.

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

CrochetBlogger said...

This post made me smile!

slow panic said...

I could use my dogs. Or I could just use the couch which is so covered with there hair it's pretty much the same thing.

Anonymous said...

See cats are good for something! Cute idea! Cute kitty!

Cheryl Lage said...

It's like a cool crocheted kitty tattoo! ;)

Love the serenity... ;)

Financial aid for single mothers said...

Nice way to celebrate wonderful Wednesday good idea...

Claremont First Ward said...

The cat is the perfect model! :)

Heather said...

I'm laughing

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs