Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finished for Friday: Peppermint Latte

I just put the last stitch in this one, so forgive me that it's still in the hoop.  I'll make it into an ornament this weekend but I wanted to get this much done for Friday.


This will be Wasabi Girl's ornament this year, since she has discovered her love for tasty coffee drinks.  It's adapted from a design in Just Cross Stitch magazine.  I think it looks yummy.  I may have to reward myself with a peppermint latte of my own tomorrow.

What have you been up to this week?  Sign in and let us come visit.  I especially want to see those handmade Christmas presents!



4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Patty said...

It's cute and a peppermint latte sounds yummy. How are you going to finish it? (A link to this post just showed up in one of my Google Alerts emails. I saw it and screamed "I know her!")

Patty said...

Oh yeah, it's a Google Alert for "cross stitch." I don't want you to think I'm stalking you.

Melissa said...

A great memory for the future too.

Browndirtcottage said...

Cute!! Oh yum...peppermint!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs