Monday, December 12, 2011

Why We Don't Visit Santa

We rarely made it to Santa's lap when the kids were little.  Long lines, crankiness (usually mine), lack of cute outfits - whatever the reasons, I only have a few Santa pictures from the past.

While visiting the tree lot this weekend I remembered why we have so few.

There's the kid who lounges around and sits sideways.


The kid who tries to pick Santa's nose.  (STOP THAT!)

The kid who whines and cries for no reason at all.





I say she's just faking it.  What do you think?


What goofballs.  This is what I get these days when I point the camera at them.  Hope your family pictures turn out better than ours!

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Great photo essay!!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Funny except all your scenarios are true in my case since my kids are 3 and 5. Wonder why we haven't been yet this year!

Unknown said...

My son is still a little afraid of visiting Santa. He might try sitting in this chair though.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs