Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pinteresting

Lots of great finds on Pinterest this week for quilters and crafters.

Look at this beautiful quilt pattern from Laura Nownes on Etsy.  It's made from a jelly roll.  I love these colors.  I might have to get this one.  I pinned this on my "Quilt patterns and tutorials" board.

By Hook, By Hand has these adorable free doll crochet patterns:


That's pinned to my Amigurumi board.

I love pincushions.  Look at this free pattern from Join the Mood


It's a teapot!  In polka dots!  I love it.  This ones on my Crafty board.  Someday.

Warmer weather pulls me outside and I wish I had a porch to sit around on.  Look at this beauty I pinned from the blog "pink cottage."


I could just daydream all day looking at that picture.

There's a world of beautiful images and amazing links over on Pinterest.  Are you on it yet? 

Come and find me at pinterest.com/threeundertwo.  Let me know in the comments if you have boards for me to come visit!

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Handmade Redhead said...

I've been loving your Kindle Cover board. I think it's time for me to make a new one now!

I havent had much time for pinning lately. Maybe things will slow down in June and I can get some good internet time in!

Heather said...

I haven't joined but I am enjoying visiting some of the links you have posted. Thanks.

Tami said...

Love the vintage florals on the cushions. I hope those fabrics are coming back! What a great place to curl up with a book. Thanks for sharing. I'm off in search of your pinterest boards.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs