Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Congratulations Graduates!


It seems like not so long ago I dropped off my twins for their first day of kindergarten.  I pulled out my camera and asked them to stand together for a picture.  Jungle Boy threw his arm around his sister and made a series of goofy faces.  I couldn't get a serious smile out of him but the photos match the giddy happiness that day.


And here they are last night, all ready to go to the 8th grade graduation dance.  I asked them to pose for a picture and Jungle Boy put his arm around his sister again.  A little more serious this time, but no less happy I think.

Congratulations on finishing middle school kids!  I love you so much.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

Yay! Congrats to them and to you!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs