Friday, June 1, 2012

Persuasive Argument for a Friday

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Breakfast of Champions

Where does she get this stuff? And why does she think I'll fall for it?


Maybe because I'm so tired and ready for the school year to end.  And I'm sorry that she's home with a sprained ankle just before the ballet recital.

Cheers Finland!  Even though I seriously doubt anybody there has ever had a s'more for breakfast.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Browndirtcottage said...

Aaaah, a girl after my own heart...lol.....I LOVE s'mores!! Reminds me of Girl Scout camp!!!

Melissa said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe when camping?

Good Mom...

Handmade Redhead said...

S'mores are good year around and 24 hours day. ;) Hope her ankle heals up quickly!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs